SQLiteManager is a database manager for SQLite2 and SQLite3 databases. You can manage any SQLite database created on any platform with SQLiteManager. Some features include:
- New InstantQuery technology for blazing speed queries.
- 2.5 is a Universal Binary
- Ability to open AES encrypted sqlite 3 databases
- Full SQLite2 and SQLite3 support.
- Full REALSQL Server support.
- Browse tables, views, and indexes.
- Rename tables and add columns to existing tables.
- Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
- Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
- Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
- Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
- Built-in optimizer.
- Show JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
- Save frequently used SQL for later use.
- Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
- Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
- Advanced import and export capabilities.
- Built-in language reference.
- and much more…
It is a "next generation" GUI database manager that combines an incredible easy to use interface with blazing speed and advanced features.
SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with sqlite 2.x, sqlite 3.x, in memory databases and REALSQLServer databases. It allows you to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way and it supports you arbitrary SQL commands.
SQLiteManager requires OS 10.3.9 or higher and is a Univeral Binary. Click to Developer’s Site