|FoldersSynchronizer is a nifty and popular utility for Macintosh which synchronizes and backs-up files, folders and disks. The user can choose one or more pairs of files/folders/disks and then they will be synchronized/backed-up exactly.
– FS can backup the whole MacOS X boot disk and make it bootable.
– FS can exactly sync/backup the files/folders deleted or renamed
(Exact Sync and Exact Backup features) and delete the orphan files/folders.
– FS can automount volumes automatically.
– FS Session options:
Timers, Multiple Folders, Filters, Exclude, Conflicts,
Run AppleScript, Automount Volumes, Settings.
– FS can execute in a single task, one or all the Sessions defined in a FS file.
– FS can show the “Items to be copied” Preview List.
– FS can save/display/send.via.email, short or detailed Log Files
(always or only if an error occurred).
– FS can use a “modification date delta seconds” value
when calculating the most recent file.
FoldersSynchronizer is an Universal application running on both Mac-Intel and PPC computers with MacOS X Leopard, Tiger, Panther and Jaguar. The Classic version is available too.
The Try button today is for all the versions 3.x.x and 2.x.x.
Visit the developer’s site to download trials of other versions.
Click to Developer’s Site for A LOT more info about everything FS can do!