Introducing Fortora Fresh Finance for Mac
Fortora Fresh Finance is the straightforward personal finance software for everyone. With Fortora Fresh Finance you can easily manage your personal finance-related tasks, such as balancing the checkbook, keeping track of credit cards, bill reminders, budgets and more. And you can easily generate reports to see where your money is going. Fortora Fresh Finance’s streamlined user interface has an easy learning curve, and you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Stay on top of your finances and know where you stand
- Track your bank accounts, credit cards, loans and expenditures much more easily than doing it manually, and always know your net worth.
- Enjoy a streamlined user interface
- The uncluttered user interface is super easy-to-learn and use, especially compared to other finance software out there.
- Never forget to pay another bill or make an important deposit again
- Easily setup recurring or one-time reminders for your financial tasks.
- Keep your budget on track
- Easily setup multiple budgets and compare your actual spending with your target spending.
- See where your money’s going
- Quickly generate detailed reports, such as Income and Expenses and Cash Flow reports.
- Import transactions from your bank
- Save time by optionally importing transactions from your online banking service instead of manually inputting them.
- Import your data from other financial packages
- Looking to migrate from your old financial software to something better? It’s no problem with Fortora Fresh Finance.
- Multiple-Currency support
- You can manage your foreign accounts with ease.
- Works with networks
- Simultaneously work with the same data from multiple machines over a network.
- Your data is portable
- Your data works with both the Mac and Windows editions of the software (great for users who use both Mac and Windows computers.)
- Use on up to 3 computers
- Each copy you purchase is valid for use on up to 3 of your computers (great for multiple-computer households and offices.)
- Superior support and service
- Enjoy excellent support and service from a company which understands it simply could not exist without its customers. Plus enjoy a product which is shaped in large part by customer feedback.
- And much more
- Packed with the features you need, nothing more and nothing less, you’ll find that this is the perfect solution for your finance management needs.
Fortora Fresh Finance is compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and works with both Intel and Power PC-based systems. Fortora Fresh Finance is a native Mac OS X application and has no other requirements.
Click to Developer’s Site for more info.
Interview with the Developer
George I. Ashkar is president of Fortora LLC. Fortora is an independent software company headquartered in Bellflower, California, specializing in people friendly finance management software.
What’s the most unique, useful feature of your product?
I would say the most useful and unique aspect of our product is the ease-of-use and extensive features. The interface was designed to make managing your finances really simple, but at the same time providing all of the functionality one would need.
Why did you create this app? or What need were you trying to satisfy?
We created the application to provide a viable and user-friendly alternative to the other finance management software out there.
What is most interesting to you about developing SW for the Mac platform?
We found that the community itself was the most interesting thing about developing software for the Mac platform. The users are very eager and responsive!
What features should a prospective buyer look into during a trial of your product?
I would say that prospective buyers should look into the feature-set as a whole when checking out our product. In addition to essential finance management functionality, our product has a wide range of features, including robust importing tools, international support, etc.
What features would you like to add to your product that at this time seem improbable/impossible?
We have lots of new functionality we are planning to add. None of them are improbable to implement, it is just a matter of time… Some of the features include iPhone support, additional finance management tools and enhanced network support.