SQLiteManager is a powerful database manager for sqlite databases, it combines an incredible easy to use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with wide range of database versions like sqlite 2, sqlite 3, in memory databases, AES 128 encrypted databases and with REAL Server databases. It allows you to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way, it supports you arbitrary SQL commands and much more.
SQLiteManager’s report generation system is flexible enough to let you generate reports in just about any format you can imagine (report generation can actually be used to export data in just about any format you need). You create the report templates using a report template language and then generate reports by pouring SQL query results into the templates.
With SQLiteManager you can easily ALTER any sqlite database schema, you can easily show PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime image from any BLOB record, you can access your SQL history, you can display add notes and stickies to your database, you can import and export data … and much more.
- sqlite 2 and sqlite 3 native support.
- CubeSQL (REAL Server) support.
- In-Memory database support.
- AES 128 encrypted SQLite 3 databases support.
- Foreign Key support.
- Full ALTER TABLE support.
- Browse tables, views, and indexes.
- Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
- Create notes and script.
- Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
- Full alter tables support.
- Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
- Built-in inline editing.
- Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
- Built-in query optimizer.
- Full-text search support.
- Show PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
- Save frequently used SQL commands for later use.
- Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
- Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
- Advanced import and export capabilities.
- Built-in language reference.
- Embed notes and stickies in your databases.
- Load native sqlite 3 extensions.
- Script language support for automate repetitive tasks.
- New record editor to easily modify/add rows.
- Real-time BLOB preview.
- SQL history.
- Log window.
- New CSV import engine that supports multi gigabity files.
- Improved export engine.
- New powerful print engine with real-time preview and PDF export!
- Attach external database files.
- Dump database files on disk.
- Ability to open hidden files or bundles under OSX.
- New table editor with full support for altering exiting tables.
- New improved GUI.
- New Chart panel to easily visualize your data (Line chart, Bar chart, Pie chart, Venn chart, Scatter, Radar, Map and QR Code)
- … and much more!
System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.5 or later.
More information at the SQLabs website.