DJ Mixer Pro 2 is professional DJ Software for Mac and Windows that allows you to seamlessly mix music, and music videos, It gives you full control over your media, allowing for more creative freedom while mixing than ever before. With our beat-grid based automatic beat mixing it’s easy to blend tracks, allowing you to focus on the other aspects of your mix.
Use a traditional 2-Deck interface with or without video mixing controls. BPM beat-sync, looping, key-lock, hot cue points, filters and effects all work flawlessly whether you're mixing audio or blending music videos. With DJ Mixer Pro 2 you can really mix your songs, nothing else needed but your imagination.
What you get:
- perfectly integrates with your iTunes library and makes it easy to mix your favorite music.
- 2 DJ decks, with professional grade mixer and playlists
- fully manual or automatic mixing.
- seamless intelligent looping and "skipbeat"
- automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function
- vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake
- video mixing (including break, reverse, pitch, scratch on video)
- timecoded vinyls/CD support
- separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- support for VST effects and AudioUnits, eqs, filters
- analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector, gradual pitch bend
- hardware controllers supported natively (zero-configure).
- additional MIDI IN with LEARN feature
- advanced support for external DJ mixers
- pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- advanced auto-mixing including Mix-In/Mix-Out (Cue In/Out) points
- perceptual automatic gain
- sample player (sampler)
- record your mixes to WAV or AIFF
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, iTunes support
- load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
- audio-cd support on Win/Mac (intelligent cd detection/loading)
- can read mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, mpeg, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, flac and more.
-- It works cross-platform, so your purchase will work equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a Mac OS X.
"It's exactly what I need, easy enough to learn by yourself, flexible enough to be useful whether you're a beginner or an old pro. I love all the features." – Frank L. Parks
"Clean layout, flawless performance, Auto-loading of playlist is really cool, so is the tempo control."
– Dale Shimono
"Very good product for the price. Simple to use, very self explanatory. I have used their stuff for many years. I go back as far as v3 and every 18 months or so they come up with something better than their last product.." – John Coutis
"Perfect solution for me (I don't always need video, but when i do, this product makes the most sense. Very easy to use, and does the job perfectly). I recommend it. especially if you get it while it's on sale ($39 cant beat it). Good support to, I emailed them and they got back to me within an hour or so.." – Jim Carlton
"I like DJ music so much. But I want to make the DJ Music which I like by myself, so what can I do ? Fortunately, This DJ Mixer software can make my dream come true. It's so wonderful. I think anyone who like DJ music can't miss it !" -- Ronald Frey
"Has all the functions and facilities of a pro DJ package. Clear playlist with plenty of forward capacity and facility to store playlists ready for use. Straightforward access to resources - even on removable devices." ---- Jeffrey Sledge
"The beat-matching feature works..." --- Randy Miller
"Great interface and mixing music from itunes is very smooth." -- Mark Stewart
"I have to say that i really like the fact that it's compatible with many hardware controllers and MIDI devices, as well as turntable/CD player support. It's a stylish software with intelligent features, at a reasonable price". -- Maurice
Mac OS X 10.4 or Later; and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite compatible .